Feb. 1 (Sat): Modern Brush Calligraphy
Taught by Tiffany Gephart of LetteredbyTiff. For the person who always wanted to learn how to write elegant script with pen and ink! In this course for beginners, Tiffany will cover all the basic tools and techniques of hand lettering and how to develop your own style. You will learn how to control pressure, practice strokes, form the alphabet, and connect letters into words.
This class is perfect for people wanting to:
- pen elegant invitations & table placards for an upcoming wedding
- create beautiful greeting cards
- include calligraphy in mixed media artworks
Come as you are - no prior experience needed! Workshop attendees will receive their own lettering kit with all required materials and worksheets for continued practice at home.
- 2 hrs of instruction and hands on practice
- One brush tip pen
- LetteredbyTiff templates and practice sheets plus digital workbook for further practice.
Class size is limited and pre-registration is required. Unfortunately, LetteredbyTiff cannot offer refunds or accept cancellations once your purchase is made - if you'd like to transfer your registration to another person or class, please send a request to email@example.com
By registering, please note that your are consenting to photos of the class that may be posted on social media. But don't fret - we will get your approval before posting.