May 23 (Sun): Fused Glass 3-D Mushrooms (Adult or Youth)
11-2 pm or Pick Up & Take Home
Imagine these adorable little mushrooms in your garden! Make THREE beautiful 3D glass mushrooms for your yard or planters! Start with different sized clear circles (3-6"), then be creative! Choose from large assortment of colorful glass, frit, stringers. Learn to use glass cutting tools & grinders. We will fuse and slump/drape the glass into different shaped caps, attach a copper "stem", you pick up a week later.
If you choose the Pick Up & Take Home option, please provide contact info upon check out. I will contact you to schedule pick up date/time. The rules for Pick Up & Take Home are:
· You will receive all materials, supplies and tools to create this project.
· You will be given instructions on how to use the tools and how to assemble your design
· You will be given a date upon which you need to return the tools and supplies and project for kiln firing. This date will be about a week later, excluding the dates we are closed (Mondays and Tuesdays)
· You can pick up your fired project in about a week after you return the project
· If you do not return the tools and supplies on designated date, then your credit card will be charged $50 for the tools and supplies. You may ask for extension, but that needs to be agreed upon by Alameda Art Lab.