Nov. 29 (Sun): Mosaic Holiday Shapes (Youths welcome)
Get in the mood for the holidays by creating a mosaic on one of these shapes: standing tree, wreath, angel and snowflake. Start with the 10" blank wooden form and learn how to use glass cutting tools to cut colorful glass. We also provide assortment of glass mirrors and nuggets. We will grout and you pick up in a week.
If you choose the Pick Up & Take Home option, please provide contact info upon check out. I will contact you to schedule pick up date/time. The rules for Pick Up & Take Home are:
· You will receive all materials, supplies and tools to create this project.
· You will be given video instructions on how to use the tools and how to assemble your design
· You will be given a date upon which you need to return the tools and supplies and project for grouting. This date will be about a week later, excluding the dates we are closed (Mondays and Tuesdays)
· You can pick up your grouted project in about a week after you return the project
· If you do not return the tools and supplies on designated date, then your credit card will be charged $50 for the tools and supplies. You may ask for extension, but that needs to be agreed upon by Alameda Art Lab.