Nov. 28 or Dec. 6 or Dec. 12: Fused Glass Trees on Little Logs (make 4) (Youths welcome)
Sun 12/8 or Sat. 12/14
These are super cute and very popular! Make four trees that will be "planted" into little wooden logs. We'll teach you how to use glass cutting tools to cut colored glass and use crushed glass and glass noodles to create your own trees. You will pick up about a week later.
If you choose the Pick Up & Take Home option, please provide contact info upon check out. We will contact you to schedule pick up date/time. The rules for Pick Up & Take Home are:
- You will receive all materials, supplies and tools to create this project.
- You will be given video instructions on how to use the tools and how to assemble your design
- You will be given a date upon which you need to return the tools and supplies and project for kiln firing. This date will be about a week later, excluding the dates we are closed (Mondays and Tuesdays)
- You can pick up your fired project in about a week after you return the project
- If you do not return the tools and supplies on designated date, then your credit card will be charged $50 for the tools and supplies. You may ask for extension, but that needs to be agreed upon by Alameda Art Lab.