PICK UP & TAKE HOME: Illuminated Mosaic Glass Block
Start with a clear glass block which has an opening on the underside so we can insert battery-operated string lights (included). Choose from large selection of colorful art glass, nuggets, mirrors, and ball chains to create a beautiful glass-on-glass mosaic. This will look delightful on a window sill to catch natural light or illuminated on a mantel, table or shelf. You will learn how to use glass cutting tools and grinders to shape art glass and create a beautiful mosaic accent for your home. We'll grout it for you and you pick up in about a week. Block size is 7.5" square x 3"
It would be best to have a design in mind so when I contact you, you can tell me your color choices. Go to Pinterest, search on Mosaic Glass Blocks or Glass on Glass Mosaics for ideas.
Please provide contact info upon check out. JaYing will contact you to schedule pick up date/time. The rules for Pick Up & Take Home are:
· You will receive all materials, supplies and tools to create this project.
· You will be given video instructions on how to use the tools and how to assemble your design
· You will be given a date upon which you need to return the tools and supplies and project for grouting. This date will be about a week later, excluding the dates we are closed (Mondays and Tuesdays)
· You can pick up your grouted project in about a week after you return the project
· If you do not return the tools and supplies on designated date, then your credit card will be charged $50 for the tools and supplies. You may ask for extension, but that needs to be agreed upon by Alameda Art Lab.
Taught by JaYing Wang.