Oct. 17 (Sat): Fused glass Halloween jewelry (Adult or Youth)
OR Pick Up & Take Home
Make several pieces of Halloween-themed fused glass jewelry, dichroic glass and findings included. Learn to use glass cutting tools & grinders. Can make up to 6 pieces ( jewelry can include: earring pairs, pendants, pins, magnets, keychains). We kiln fire them and attach findings for you (earring hooks, studs, pin backs, pendant bails, magnet, etc). You pick up in about a week.
If you choose the Pick Up & Take Home option, please provide contact info upon check out. I will contact you to schedule pick up date/time. The rules for Pick Up & Take Home are:
· You will receive all materials, supplies and tools to create this project.
· You will be given instructions on how to use the tools and how to assemble your design
· You will be given a date upon which you need to return the tools and supplies and project for kiln firing. This date will be about a week later, excluding the dates we are closed (Mondays and Tuesdays)
· You can pick up your fired project in about a week after you return the project
· If you do not return the tools and supplies on designated date, then your credit card will be charged $50 for the tools and supplies. You may ask for extension, but that needs to be agreed upon by Alameda Art Lab.