Oct. 18 (Sun): Fused Glass Skull Plate (Adult or Youth)
11-1 pm or 2-4pm
Or Pick-Up & Take Home
Make a cool glass serving plate for Halloween and Dia de Los Muertos. Start with a 8"x8" clear square glass and a blank white skull shape, and create your own fantastical skull using colorful glass, frit and glass noodles. We will fuse and slump the plate for you to pick up before Halloween.
If you choose the Pick Up & Take Home option, please provide contact info upon check out. We will contact you to schedule pick up date/time. The rules for Pick Up & Take Home are:
- You will receive all materials, supplies and tools to create this project.
- You will be given video instructions on how to use the tools and how to assemble your design
- You will be given a date upon which you need to return the tools and supplies and project for kiln firing. This date will be about a week later, excluding the dates we are closed (Mondays and Tuesdays)
- You can pick up your fired project in about a week after you return the project
- If you do not return the tools and supplies on designated date, then your credit card will be charged $50 for the tools and supplies. You may ask for extension, but that needs to be agreed upon by Alameda Art Lab.
Photos are from Pinterest