Sept. 6 (Sun): Fused Glass 3-D Jellyfish (Adult or Youth)
11-1pm OR 2-4pm OR Pick Up & Take Home
Make a beautiful 6x6" 3D glass jellyfish! Start with clear square glass, shape into a circle, then be creative! Choose from large assortment of colorful glass, frit, stringers. Learn to use glass cutting tools & grinders. Before you leave, you will string beads onto twisty wire. We will fuse and slump the jellyfish for you and attach the beaded wires; pick up a week later.
If you choose the Pick Up & Take Home option, please provide contact info upon check out. We will contact you to schedule pick up date/time. The rules for Pick Up & Take Home are:
· You will receive all materials, supplies and tools to create this project.
· You will be given instructions on how to use the tools and how to assemble your design
· You will be given a date upon which you need to return the tools and supplies and project for kiln firing. This date will be about a week later, excluding the dates we are closed (Mondays and Tuesdays)
· You can pick up your fired project in about a week after you return the project
· If you do not return the tools and supplies on designated date, then your credit card will be charged $50 for the tools and supplies. You may ask for extension, but that needs to be agreed upon by Alameda Art Lab.