Mar. 14 (Sun): Fused Glass Easter Eggs & Chick in Pot (Adults or Youths)
Youths welcome or Pick Up & Take Home
Get ready for Easter! Make 5 fused glass Easter eggs and 1 chick (or bunny) for your home or for a gift. After they are kiln fired, we will place them in a cute container with filling (all included). This can be displayed year after year at Easter time. We teach you how to use glass cutting tools and grinders to shape the eggs, and you choose from a large selection of colorful art glass to decorate.
If you choose the Pick Up & Take Home option, please provide contact info upon check out. I will contact you to schedule pick up date/time. The rules for Pick Up & Take Home are:
· You will receive all materials, supplies and tools to create this project.
· You will be given instructions on how to use the tools and how to assemble your design
· You will be given a date upon which you need to return the tools and supplies and project for grouting. This date will be about a week later, excluding the dates we are closed (Mondays and Tuesdays)
· You can pick up your grouted project in about a week after you return the project
· If you do not return the tools and supplies on designated date, then your credit card will be charged $50 for the tools and supplies. You may ask for extension, but that needs to be agreed upon by Alameda Art Lab.